Volunteer With Us
There are a number of ways that you can get involved with New York Blood Center and become part of our volunteer team to help save lives:
- Would you like to host a blood drive at your school, church or office? (provide link to webpage about hosting blood drives)
- Are you a teacher that would like to help educate children about the importance of donating blood? Check our Little Doctors Program.
- Maybe you would like to spend some time educating groups of students and community members aboard our Educational Outreach Vehicle?
- Do you have time to help us in the office and get the word out to your fellow community members about upcoming blood drives?
- Are you available to help out at one of our many blood drives? You can support our donors and provide them comfort and support after their donation.
Volunteers play a crucial roll in saving lives every day. They support the mission of the New York Blood Center and provide care and assistance to our many volunteers blood donors each day.
Benefits to Being a NYBC Volunteer:
- You can help save lives and support your community by hosting and working at blood drives.
- You can get Community Service Hours (for high school students, Scouts, College fraternity/Sorority requirements)
- You get to work in a supportive, friendly environment and meet new people.
- You get to attend an annual recognition event each year to thank you for the hard work you do.
Send complete and signed form to:
Mail: Attn: Volunteer Activities
1200 Prospect Ave
Westbury, NY 11590
For questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org